Friday, November 27, 2009

One of My BEST bus experience

My Bus experience with a person in my words :)

I left my home for Reliance web world, JB Nagar, Andheri. I got lift from friend to reach there. Finished my work & got bus no. 186 from JB Nagar To Marol Maroshi Depot. As I enter in bus, I seen a empty place near to 50-55 year old aged person. I sat near to him. And converstaion initiated by him :)

He Started saying today is saturday, so most of IT companies & Bank has holiday that is why you got place to seat in bus.

I nodded.

Bus was on andheri - Kurla road, where some metro work is going on. By showing me figure towards metro work he said this metro is fail as no one is going to travel in this metro. Who the hell will wanted to travel in metro to Ghatkopar. This goverment has used this space of road for metro & created all this traffic issues. There are so many MNC started their brach in Anderi east, Nariman point is going to shut now & some more comments was made by him on nariman point which I don't remember.

I Nodded.

Then bus passed towards LEELA Hotel, He changed the topic from Metro & Nariman point to Leela hotel. Before some years ago, here at place of Leela Hotel, It was dirty gutter where no single pig wants to stay. Leela owner purchase this gutter area & buila five star hotel. He was lucky that same year International airport made here & Leela hotel got customer & saved.

Again I Nodded.

Then bus take left turn towards Maroshi road from Marol naka. He said before some years was nothing like this maroshi road, This is now people increased in mumbai & stay at any place. This place was never for human to live. And see now a person like you work here.

Again I Nodded with a smile.

And finally his stop came marol gaon, While leaving he said me "Have a good day".

I was thinking after this much of negative talk how can a person say Have a Good Day. :P

But it was really good experience. uncle was really Cool :P

No comments: